5 Fool-Proof Steps to Managing Cow's Milk Protein Allergy in Infancy
As pediatric dietitians, we receive many referrals for managing babies with cow's milk protein allergy.
It's an area of practice where we can make a HUGE difference during a stressful time for parents.
We want to share our best practices and knowledge with you so that you can maximize your impact with these infants and their families.
This webinar is for you if:
✔️ You have limited prior exposure to infant nutrition
✔️ You lack training and don't know where to start
✔️ You want to increase your knowledge and find accurate evidenced-based information
Set aside 60 minutes.
We'll review the CMPA evidence for you and give you practical tips to apply in your practice.
All The Details
What: 5 Fool-Proof Steps to Managing Cow's Milk Protein Allergy in Infancy - Webinar Recording
When: Anytime that suits your schedule
Who: Julie Larocque & Charlene Kennedy, Registered Dietitians & Co-Founders of Nutrition Masterclass
Where: You'll receive immediate access to the webinar upon registration
Approved for 1 CPEU
We'll walk you through a case study where you'll leave with strategies to:
- Implement non-IgE mediated cow’s milk protein allergy guidelines
- Not sure which dietary strategies to recommend for a breastfeeding mom or which formula to try? We'll review the evidence.
- Take a deeper look at growth
- How to plot corrected gestational age & use WHO indicators to describe growth
- Use standardized medical terminology that will speak volumes
- Learn how to identify malnutrition risk using weight-for-length z scores
- Concentrate breastmilk and infant formula
- Confused by recipes? We've got you!
- Determine when and how to challenge with milk
- Step-by-step instructions & red flags for intolerance
We delivered this webinar live to fellow dietitians worldwide. It was recorded and has now been made available to all.
Full disclosure: at the time of the recording, we were promoting our course, Infant Nutrition Essentials, which we spend a few minutes discussing near the end of our presentation.
We hope you'll enjoy what we've put together for you and that you'll gain knowledge and skills to elevate your practice.
Julie & Charlene have a combined 30 years of experience as pediatric dietitians in acute care, community nutrition and private practice.
Join them as they take you under their wing and share their practical knowledge. They will provide you with the tools you need to increase your confidence and provide families with advice that makes a difference.